The Indian pharmaceutical market size is expected to grow to US$ 100 billion by 2025, driven by increasing consumer spending, rapid urbanization, and raising healthcare insurance among others.To meet demands of changing dynamics of the market, pharmaceutical marketers have to explore and exploit digital technology to communicate with customers.
‘Digitization’ is the buzz word around which many discussions, debates occur on the social media and within internal managerial meetings.
With so many tools, platforms and data sets available to promote brands, marketers are faced with important questions.
- Which digital tools are best suited for my therapy area?
- What are the cost implications and how is ROI measured for these digital tools?
- Which are the best in the class tools, and can they be customized or built for my brands?
- How do I create and refine my customer segments continuously after deploying the digital tools?
- Which digital tools are best suited for individual customer segments?
For the technology support team, the questions faced are humongous:
- With disparate data sources and of different grains, non-standardized tool technologies, how to build a robust infrastructure to meet demands of all upstream and downstream systems?
- How should the system design be, that will support most of the business processes?
- Per the enterprise architecture, which technologies within the commercial ecosystem are the best fits?
- Which technology partner can provide deep domain and technology expertise to create, execute transformation programs within the allocated business and IT budgets?
- How do I ensure the data privacy and data security be maintained by vendors?
Infocision supports your endeavor to close all the gaps between the business and IT support functions to build successful digital campaigns. We will be leveraging open source platforms to develop the commercial ecosystem, which can be hosted within your firewall or on cloud.